Check out all the resources and materials to run successfully
your e-learning educational platform!
The FREE Master Class: “How to create your online course that fits your needs”
This is a complete online guide that will help you to understand how to create your online course, it includes:
- What is e-learning and why it’s different from face-to-face training?
- How to choose an e-learning hosting provider or service? Comparing SAAS models, Udemy, dedicated hosting
- Step-by-step guide on how to create an online course based on the chosen model
Learn How to Get More Out of Your E-Learning Bussiness and Design Your System
- Extend features
- System and Application Design
How to host your e-learning securely, easy and low-cost
- Existing hosting services
- Security, Fault Tolerance and Safety
- How to lower your hosting bills
Build your authority by reading the educational resource for e-learning entrepreneurs, web-developers and teachers.
In this tutorial, we will be using the easiest possible way to install Nexcloud – snapcraft. Snapcraft is an outstanding tool allowing us to install software as easy as you may imagine.
Cloud storage is not just a place for archives or backups but for everyday data operations. Cloud storage is relatively cheap. dynamic and scalable, which means you can scale up or down as needed while maintaining cost-effective and predictable IT costs.
Nowadays more and more companies are starting to use e-learning solutions to deliver their training. E-learning became a trend. So, what is e-learning? E-learning…